- If you are unclassified then this will be determined at the event over 3 stands, unknown to you
- Your current CPSA classification will be used if you have one
- All entries to be paid before the day
- Any pre-agreed entries to be taken on the day are subject to an additional £5 surcharge for a cash only payment and will not be entitled to squad flexibility where applicable.
- Entries will not be refunded but where possible will be transferred to another event in the Ladies Clay Shooting league calendar
- Your nominated Team Ground is the Team that you shoot for at your first event you cannot change during the season
- Scores will be posted on https://sites.cpsa.co.uk/cheshire/championship-results
- High Gun and Winning Team will be awarded on the day; classification 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be rewarded at the following shoot