The Ladies Clay Shooting League
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a membership fee?
- No membership is charged you just register free to receive our latest news and event information then it is up to you to enter the events you want to shoot.
- Each event will cost approximately £40
- The fee covers the administration of the event and a 75 bird shoot.
- No you don’t have to be a member or have a classification, we have designed our own handicap system to make it a fair league across the shooting ability we attract.
- Yes of course but our handicap system will apply see in Rules
- No we intend all entered shooters to meet at the grounds for 10.am to have coffee etc and then receive a briefing and call the squads. ESP – All squads will start together at separate stands on the course. DTL and ESK All Squads will have taster session then shoot in turn.
- Yes. You must provide your own cartridges.
- If there is enough demand it is something we will of course consider.
- No you can nominate your ground at registration or your first competition entry, but you will not be able to change through the season. If you have no preferred ground at your first event we shall allocate one for you.
- The best four scores on the day will be put forward to the overall team score.
- At every event you participate in you will be classified as either an A, B or C shooter. Your score will be how many birds you hit out of the 75 and classified within your group.
- Yes, registration is open all year round
- Yes you can if you are with a registered licence holder and you have their permission to share their gun.
A. We would recommend you join our Ladies’ sessions with Cheshire Ladies on the ‘Pull’, where you will be given an opportunity to shoot under professional instruction in the right environment.